Esther Ifan is a Trainee Solicitor and joined Wendy Hopkins Family Law Practice in July 2021.
After graduating from Cardiff University in 2019 with an integrated degree in Law and Welsh, she also went on to complete the LPC and LLM in Cardiff in 2020.
Esther was raised in Aberystwyth and is a fluent Welsh speaker. She completed all her undergraduate Law exams through the medium of Welsh and is therefore very familiar with working in both languages.
- Financial Matters
- Pre & Post Marital Agreements
- Civil Partnerships
- International Family Law
- 2016 – 2019 – Cardiff University – LLB Law & Welsh
- 2019 – 2020 – Cardiff University – LPC
- 2019 – 2020 – Cardiff University – LLM
- Junior Law Division (Cardiff and South East Wales) – Welsh Officer
Esther is creative and has a passion for cooking, baking and interior design. She also loves learning Spanish and hopes to become fluent one day.