Wendy Hopkins Family Law Practice are seeking an experienced private client solicitor for a locum/fixed term position within the firm’s private client department. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor with 5 Years PQE or more to join the well-established team based in Cardiff. This opportunity offers a diverse and busy caseload covering all aspects of private client law including, wills, probate, trusts and estate administration, inheritance tax planning, court of protection matters, succession planning and lasting powers of attorney. The successful Private Client Solicitor will offer expertise and assistance in a wide range of sensitive and complex issues.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- A qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE and hold a current and clean practising certificate.
- Have the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload.
- Have excellent organisational skills and keep calm under pressure.
- Have excellent client care and communication skills.
- Have supervisory experience.
If you are interested in the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Wendy Hopkins Family Law Practice,
13 Windsor Place,