Residence (Custody)

The issue of where a child should live, and who they should live with - the question of residence, often called "custody" in the press - is one of the most emotive and difficult situations in all of family law.

As Wales' first and largest dedicated family law firm, Wendy Hopkins Family Law Practice has dealt with hundreds of cases involving questions over a child's living arrangements, and we continue to do so on a daily basis.  We have the experience and the expertise to help you.

We recognise that every case is different, and so there is no one answer to what may seem like simple questions.  It may be possible to resolve your case through mediation or with a few letters, or it may be necessary to involve the courts.  Either way, we will give you the best possible advice based on your individual circumstances, and guide you through the options that are available to you.

For more information on these issues, or to book an appointment to discuss your children matter, please call us on (029) 2034 2233, e-mail, or use the form below to request a call or e-mail.  You will not be charged for this enquiry, and there is no obligation to book an appointment.

Need to know more?